Monday, June 8, 2009

HUNH? I WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION...

Say that to your wife, husband, or whatever significant other that's acceptable in the 21st century, go ahead, I dare ya.

Anyway, I may not have had anything very clever or really stoopid to say for a few months, but I'm only pretending not to pay attention.

Once again, the Bellingham Seven have decided that discussing sanctuary city status is the most important issue since making Bellingham and it's surrounding waters to be a nuclear free zone. Have they prosecuted the local medical establishments yet for their possession and use of some nuclear materials?
How's that Nuke ban been workin' out for ya guys?

It also seems that roundabout 75 folks have decided to run for local political offices, and wouldn't ya know it... almost every one of 'em has stated that Lake Whatcom or water quality is the main or biggest issue to them.
So much for the local business climate...
Well,... since we get to vote at large for all county council seats and city council seats, I'll be voting only for those who want to bring hydroplane races to Lake Whatcom, and open up goose season on the lake.
Once again we can expect every forum and debate to be a collection of questions asking 20 different ways on how much do you care about Lake Whatcom and what will you say to make the phosphorous go away?
I am contemplating starting a betting pool on how many times that feller who lost the mayoral race to say 'B I A 'as a 4 letter word. Just what does Dan-O have against the Bureau of Indian Affairs, anyway?
It will be the first of many betting pools I may or may not start. I don't want to end up like one of my heroes Pete Rose and get Banned from politics for life for betting...
So, until my next post, I'll be sandbaggin' most of it and maybe post from time to time on some of my allies and opponents blogs, except from the ones who have banned me for life (not for betting on politics, but for being a pen name and not a real person...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put me in that pool, my friend!

Bellinghammer said...

You mean Poindexter is not your real name?

Poindexter Prometheus Parkenfarker said...

'hammer, you got no idea of the evil deeds that the creator of me has had me doing. However, until it's copywritten and published it's all a secret...someone has to keep India and China off the moon.
the U.S. sure ain't interested in the moon anymore...

The solar system is mine, all mine...hahahahahahahaha...