Monday, June 15, 2009

SUPER TIMMY BOBBLEHEADS ON SALE NOW!!!




SPECIAL GUEST: TIMMY!!!



( for those who don't know I have known Tim for quite a few years now, and he has given me permission to post his news releases on my blog. he keeps promising me an exclusive article, but it ain't happenned yet. I keep telling him I want to 'scoop' Sam over at the B-ham herald...)

June 15, 2009To: Our thousands of supporters throughout the state (cc'd to the media, house & senate members, and Governor)From: Tim Eyman, Jack Fagan, Mike Fagan, co-sponsors of the Lower Property Taxes Initiative I-1033, ph: 425-493-9127, email: tim_eyman@comcast.net, http://www.voterswantmorechoices.com/, (go to our website to do a secure donation by VISA/Mastercard/PayPal or print out the form below, fill it out, and return it with a check or money order or credit card information)RE: A few more "Super Eyman" bobbleheads on the way -- 100% of the proceeds go to I-1033

Because of the popularity and success of the recent "Super Eyman" bobblehead auction, we've ordered a few more -- they're due to arrive soon. This time, we're not doing eBay ... if you want one or more "Super Eyman" bobbleheads (for yourself or as a gift to a friend or your favorite liberal legislator or as an auction item for your club), please send me an email at tim_eyman@comcast.net.

There's no set price ... make a generous donation offer to the Lower Property Taxes Initiative I-1033 and we'll work something out on a case-by-case basis. WE ABSOLUTELY MUST RECEIVE ADDITIONAL CONTRIBUTIONS IN JUNE TO QUALIFY OUR PROPERTY TAX CUTTING INITIATIVE FOR THE BALLOT ... PLEASE HELP. Check out all 3 photos to see what it looks like (it's 4 1/2" tall): http://cgi.ebay.com/TIM-EYMAN-AUTOGRAPHED-SUPER-EYMAN-BOBBLEHEAD_W0QQitemZ270400605822QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ef521ce7e&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72:120566:265:1239:1240:1318301:0293:1294:50#ebayphotohosting

This is a super fun way to boost I-1033's fundraising so we can get over the finish line. Again, send me an email (tim_eyman@comcast.net) if you're interested in getting one or more of the "Super Eyman" bobbleheads. As far as I-1033's signature drive is concerned, we're over the hump and in the homestretch. We've got just 18 days left before the Thursday, July 2nd deadline. Now more than ever, your donations are absolutely needed -- now more than ever, your volunteer signatures are essential.

Getting 300,000 voter signatures in 150 days is a huge undertaking. We're making good progress, we're not there yet, we've all just got to keep our heads down and keep working hard all the way until the end. I implore each and every one of you: Please hit 'reply' to this email and ask for more I-1033 petitions (tell me the quantity and where you want them sent). I urgently ask that each of you contribute generously to I-1033: fill out the form below and send us a donation of $10, $25, $50, $100, $250, $500, $1,000 or more (there are no limits on the amount that can be given) to our offices in Spokane. Or, you can do a SECURE online donation by going to our website: http://www.voterswantmorechoices.com/ -- we accept VISA AND MASTERCARD and PAYPAL (if you have difficulty, let me know immediately). Either way, please send in your most generous donation RIGHT NOW. The Lower Property Taxes Initiative I-1033 tackles the hyper-hated property tax at a crucial time when taxpayers are struggling, property taxes are skyrocketing, and politicians continue to ignore the growing property tax crisis, instead focusing on imposing a state income tax and other family-budget-draining tax hikes. And I-1033 addresses that problem in a very smart way by making sure politicians can't shift the tax burden someplace else. By capping our overall tax burden, we make sure that I-1033 will provide "net" property tax savings. Remember, the Lower Property Taxes Initiative I-1033 says that the growth rate of state, county, and city general fund revenue cannot exceed the growth of the private sector. Tax revenues collected in excess of I-1033's revenue limits will reduce property taxes. It's a bold, brilliant initiative that substantially lowers our property tax burden by gaining control of government's growth. Jack, Mike, and I are really counting on you. Please help. FULL STEAM AHEAD!Regards, Tim Eyman, Jack Fagan, & Mike Fagan, Lower Property Taxes Initiative co-sponsors, ph: 425-493-9127, email: tim_eyman@comcast.net, http://www.voterswantmorechoices.com/ (go to our website to do a SECURE donation by VISA/Mastercard/PayPal or print out the form below, fill it out, and return it with a check or money order or credit card information).Lower Property Taxes Initiative . PO Box 18250 . Spokane . WA . 99228 . PH: 425-493-8707 . FAX: 425-493-1027 . http://www.voterswantmorechoices.com/ . email: jakatak@comcast.net

No comments: