Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'M THANKFUL, I HOPE YOU ARE, TOO! (see ya monday.)

I'm Thankful for every day that I'm Breathing oxygen.
I'm Thankful for my Wife. (who has put up with me for over 22 years.)
I'm Thankful for my Kids. (even though Teenager is a language I don't speak well.)
I'm Thankful for my Parents. (even if they are Democrats.)
I'm Thankful for my Friends. (especially those who are as sick and wrong as I am!)
I'm Thankful for my fellow volunteer Firefighters in my district. (and all of you volunteer and career firefighters whom I have trained and trained with in other districts.)
I'm Thankful for my Liberty. (and all whom have served to protect it.)
I'm Thankful for my Freedom. (and all whom are currently serving overseas today.)
I'm Thankful for Baseball. Football, Big Loud Motorcycles, Glass Packs on Muscle Cars
and Hot Looking Women. (especially my wife!)
I'm Thankful for those who agree and disagree with me.
I'm Thankful that God has made all this come to be and given me the free will to be as ignorant as I choose to be and please, Jesus, forgive me for the Real Stupid things that I have done and survived to breath oxygen another day.
I hope that ALL of you have many things to be thankful for too.
Celebrate the Holiday Season with those you love,
from Thanksgiving through Christmas and New Years.
amen...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Thanksgiving greetings, and your list of things you are thankful for! Can't argue with any of them, Amen to all of them!

I'd like to add - above all- I am thankful for my Lord and Savior - Jesus Christ - who provided for my eternal life, and from who all my other blessings that I'm thankful for, flow from! And I will be in church tomorrow morning - praising God for them!

So backatcha! Have a nice Turkey Day! And don't choke on any turkey bones! gk