Wednesday, September 3, 2008

WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE?!!!



These days, we need real Americans in the White House.
Those who have a sense of Honor.
Those who have a sense of Humor.
Those who have the same values as average hardworking Americans.
Those who can enjoy Life.
Those who can enjoy Liberty.
Those who can enjoy the Pursuit of Happiness.
This small town Mayor is like a community organizer with a major difference.
She actually had responsibilities as Mayor.
Got her elected to be a Governor.
A Governor who is a rocks throw away from the Russians and Putin.
A Governor responsible for deploying the Alaska National Guard to many forest fires.
A Governor who renogotiated Gov. Murkowski's failed negotiations with BP and other foreign owned Oil Companies.
A Governor who fought corruption against Dixiecrat Ted Stevens.
A Governor who told congress to not to spend American Tax Money for a bridge to Murkowsi's Home or to build a bridge to Steven's Property.
A Governor who isn't afraid to fire corrupt State employees.
A Governor who can field dress a Moose and will drain the Corrupt Washington Swamp of earmarks and porkbarrel spending.
She may have poise, but I'll bet we don't see her be a poser:
making a statement look 3/4 right chin up, look 3/4 left chin up: Repeat...
No, she is no poser. She is the real deal.
Anybody who attacks this lady is just jealous.

Notice her finger is not on the trigger, it is on the side of the guard.
A president with real life experience chose a Vice President with real life experience.
It's time for Americans to choose to put real Americans in the White house.
No more corrupt self important Chicago politicians and No more East Coast elitists.
The West is the Best...


McCain/Palin 2008

5 comments:

Wally said...

I know that you hate to be burdened with facts and such, but I think your patriotic photo of our next VP is a hoax. Or maybe it's a conspiracy and the other photo is the hoax??

Bellinghammer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Poindexter Prometheus Parkenfarker said...

I already suspected it was a hoax when I printed it, but it got your attention now didn't it.

To quote Andy Warhol,
"Art is what you can get away with."
What I really like boyz is that the liberal bloggers and commentators are no longer even mentioning the names of what' their names running for office, but's all McCain/Palin all the time.

I heard this was an attack hoax against her, but you know, the more they slander her, libel her and hoax her, means even their own readership is hearing her name, seeing Sarah's face.

Check out the local liberal blogs.
They're talking about that Chicago guy? No, they're talkin' 'bout Sarah.

As a matter of fact they're talkin' 'bout Sarah all over the country.

My favorite object of Nose art on aircraft may be takin' back seat to Sarah now, in my custom bike shop.

As a matter of fact, I'll bet there isn't a single piece of Nose Art on our military hardware with Pelosi or Hillary, but Sarah is already gracing the noses of our hero's aircraft right now. Wanna bet me?

Encourage our opponents to talk about, lie about and hoax about Sarah. That means their readers are reading about Sarah.

That's gonna help John.

You two are jealous 'cause my wife lets me put posters up in my Bike Barn....;)

Poindexter Prometheus Parkenfarker said...

In answer to a couple of e-mails from folks who didn't want to comment in public...
Betty Paige was my favorite before now. She was on many bombers and fighters during WWII.

Poindexter Prometheus Parkenfarker said...

to the second comment who chose to self delete:

Your comment about respect is well heeded and to steal from my hero Red Green I will cite the man's prayer:

I'm a man,
I can change,
If I have to,
I guess...