Wednesday, November 5, 2008

PRESIDENT -ELECT OBAMA

Presenting number 44, Quarterback Barack Obama, Representing the United States of America!

Congratulations on your victory.
Congrats to my Democrat buddies.

I thought that both Senator McCain and President-elect Obama were both very classy toward each other last night.

Of course I will miss being entertained by the mudslingin' from both sides.

I watched a recording of Indecision 2008, and I think it was the best coverage... serious commentary.

Anyway Congratulations, to our new President Elect Obama...


Ain't America Great?
Yes, it's a beautiful morning.
We still have free speech, and all the other rights declared in the Bill of Rights.


PALIN / NUGENT 2012!!!

4 comments:

Rob said...

Freedom of speech huh? Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vynzd9cpQRQ

Poindexter Prometheus Parkenfarker said...

I think that Hammer had this on his site, or did I see it on yours?

Obviously we need to be vigilant to protect our rights, and might I suggest that we try to exercize each one of them every day...
But neither you nor I have been hauled off yet for our views.

Rob, you realize that if Obama, Reid, and Pelosi get the fairness doctrine passed, you'll have to give equal time on your site to Dennis Kucinich...;)

Rob said...

I haven't put it on my site yet but I will.

We haven't been hauled off yet but if you check Youtube, you will see enough video of people being illegally hauled off to keep you busy for a while. And you should read some of the comments left by people on these video's. I'm blown away by the amount of bootlickers that we have in this society. People bow down so easy nowadays.

The "fairness" doctrine is as fair as the "patriot" act is patriotic. Orwellian newspeak.

Poindexter Prometheus Parkenfarker said...

Just remember Bruce Lee's quote about bowing down, "never take your eyes off your opponent..."


I don't seem to be able to print his voice inflection that well...