Tuesday, December 18, 2007

GERBER BABYFOOD WITH STEROIDS!

(Guest Writer: Indian Aaron)

I stopped by Dexter's last night for the Vikings vs. Bears game, and that candyass was sitting in his chair whimpering about a tooth-ache. I guess he won't go for a ride today. (delete)ing pansy! So anyway, he starts off about steroid usage and feeling sorry for the players who don't use steroids. I mistakenly popped off my opinion, so here I am writing.

By god, as much money as I pay for tickets to watch professional sports and 9 figure salaries for guys like A-Rod who can't even hit a baseball in the POST season, they better be taking Steroids! I mean I expect the Best, Teflon tendons, Titanium bones, and Nylon joints. Build those muscles up with Steroids, too.

Gatorade should have a steroids option and so should Captain Crunch! But why wait?
Gerber babyfood with steroids. Why should steroids be limited to only Asthma patients. Every man in America should be taking steroids, not just for sports but for our military too.

So if the hippies want to legalize dope, then let us jocks have legal access to steroids!
AMERICA SHOULD BE ON STEROIDS! My motocycle is.

(what was I thinking... -Dexter)

3 comments:

Wally said...

So are you calling the Democrats hippies or the hippies Democrats?

I think that if salesmen can conduct business over martinis then baseball can be conducted on steroids. So I think we are on the same page.

Anonymous said...

If we can put fluoride in the drinking water, I've never understood why we don't also add Prozac.

End to all conflict, "Peace in our time".

Prozac for everyone!! (Admit it, it just makes sense.)

Mark said...

Yes! Forget stem cell research, lets keep making better roids. I can't say I've given this much thought, so for now, my tongue is firmly planted in my cheek.