Wednesday, December 19, 2007

IT'S OKAY TO LAUGH...

Go figure, my one non-political guy generates the most e-mail responses. When I opened up my e-mail today, I couldn't count all the e-mail responses that I received on behalf of my writer from yesterday. I only responded to the rational non -hateful ones .

These were people who made great points about the Harmful effects of Steroid Usage, not just on the athletes, but on the families of athletes, too. Everything from the cardiovascular damage to the destruction of the emotional state of the Athletes and including psychosis, paranoia, anger and even homocide or suicide. These are important points, and I hope that the folks who made them will post to the site and not just e-mail me.

He wrote his article tongue in cheek, which I think most folks got. But many e-mails suggested everything from the author having his life span shortened to wanting to meet him in a dark alley. ( I don't think that would be a good idea, he doesn't play well with others...) He thought it was obvious that he was being absurd, and laughed it off when I called him early this morning. He suggested mandatory nitrous oxide for political junkies. I don't agree with that.

I may agree with him here,
"You might as well laugh at yourself...everyone else is..." -indian aaron

No comments: