Tuesday, February 19, 2008

HERE IS SOME ADULT SUPERVISION

In my last column today, I wrote about Olympia needing some Adult Supervision.
Well, here he is.
His name is Jere Hawn.
He is going to be running against Kelli Linville.

Meet Jere Hawn
Tuesday, February 19th (TONIGHT)
at THE BELLWEATHER
7:00 to 10:00

Don't get me wrong, I like Kelli and Will, and I think that her son is a great high school baseball coach!
I have even voted for Kelli in the past. (What, you ask? Dexter would vote for a liberal? rare but for Kelli, I have. I disagree with her on may levels, but quite simply I like her as a person.)

My previous thinking was that Doug and Kelli work well together in Olympia, but these next two years, Doug really needs some help in combating excess taxation, which is where the State Democrats are pushing strongly.

There is an arrogance in Olympia that stems from having control of all three branches of State Government:
1) We the people are too stupid to know what we are voting on.

2) We the hard working people need to pay more taxes.

3) Those who have our consent to legislate need more taxes so they can spend more on groups that they want to pander to.

It seems like bad decision making to me, based on false presumptions.



In steps Jere Hawn, Retired Military and a current Decision Sciences Professor at Western Washington University.
He understands that decisions need to be made that will not hinder economic development.
He knows that the overtaxation of hard working Washington residents is not the answer to have a healthy and vibrant local economy.

Don't take my word for it,
Go to the Bellweather between 7:00PM and 10:00PM to meet Jere and if you like him, offer your support for his campaign.
I would go, but I am way too sick to be in public tonight. Hope that I feel better before Saturday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Break out the Coors, me is there!

AFY!